Haverhill Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members

Go down

New Members Empty New Members

Post by Jamesdon380 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:55 am

Hi All,

I'm new to Haverhill Cycle Club and wanted to introduce myself. I've frequented Aerocycles for a while since getting a Trek Hybrid using the CTW scheme. I have spent a few years enjoying my solo riding and last year got my first grown-up bike and upgraded to a road bike.
I want to get into more social riding and intend to come and join in on some of the regular group rides on Sundays and when the days get longer, the evening weekday rides too!
I've joined the Strava group already and have garnered some Kudos of some of you (with thanks) and look forward to meeting some of you out on the road.

Can anyone give me an idea what sort of routes and distances the group rides usually take? I'm also kind of interested in the Time Trials but can't find any route info (apart from it starts at Stradishall)

I've paid up with Aerocycles for the membership but haven't been sent a membership number yet, will I need this before taking part in the rides? (insurance purposes I assume) Does it include membership of British Cycling?

Thanks to anyone who might be able to answer my questions..... I hope to come out for a club ride asap.... see you all there!

James

Jamesdon380
HCC HUB Newbie
HCC HUB Newbie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum