Haverhill Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Suffolk based Century ride announced 'The Crafted Classique'

Go down

New Suffolk based Century ride announced 'The Crafted Classique' Empty New Suffolk based Century ride announced 'The Crafted Classique'

Post by Simon Edwards Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:52 am

A brand new sportive in Suffolk is launching this August 30th and I thought that you might be interested to learn a little more.

The Crafted Classique forms part of Ipswich Cycling Weekend and aims to offer cyclists a truly unique experience in the heart of Suffolk – offering you the chance to marvel at the Heaths Area of Outstanding Beauty and the Suffolk Coast. You can choose to take a 100mile or 100km route through Ipswich, Woodbridge, Framlingham, Leiston and Aldeburgh, among many other scenic towns and villages. It’s a challenging ride, with a total ascent of 876.64m and a maximum elevation of 59.0m.

There’s a complimentary espresso at the start and, once you’ve taken on the challenge, you’ll be greeted with a refreshing local Adnams and delicious hog roast.

This is a great challenge to take on and I thought that you would be interested to sign up for it and share the event with your cycling community. It would be wonderful to see you there - I have attached a press release with further information, but please do feel free to contact me with any queries.

You can sign up for the event at the weekend’s website http://www.ipswichcyclingweekend.co.uk/.

As well as the sportive, Ipswich Cycling Weekend offers you the chance to watch and cheer on Britain's top elite cyclists as they take on a 200km route during the Ipswich Coastal Grand Prix – the final of the British Cycling Elite Road Series. Afterwards, Sky Ride Ipswich returns to the town. We are also hosting a competition on our Facebook page where you can either enter as a group or individual for the chance of winning a framed, limited edition poster signed by a UK top elite cyclist along with two or five passes to the VIP area of the Ipswich Coastal Grand Prix – the final of the British Cycling Elite Road Series (number depends on if you enter as an individual or group). All you have to do to enter is post an image of yourself or team training for the event on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/craftedclassique/app_730719356989843.
Simon Edwards
Simon Edwards
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down